• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New SCG Hill Grandstand - who's name should it carry?

Who should the new SCG grandstand be named after?

• Alan Davidson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Charlie Macartney

• Arthur Morris

• Billy Murdoch

• Charles Turner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Oh FFS, forgot about that.

If you insist, obviously, but TBH, I see no reason not to want your names used on CW now. If people are going to Google you (which I doubt anyway), the name Z** R****** is already up on the forums in thousands of places, and you're never going to be able to undo that. It makes zero difference if people discontinue its use now.
I asked nicely, so just do it. Please.

Thank you.

:)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Given I hadn't replied to the previous post, fairly clear that I'm obviously going to. See it as pointless, obviously, but that's for discussion elsewhere.