• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3 quicks

ret

International Debutant
adding another to the bowlers' threads, if you were to pick 3 quicks in your side, who would they be? .... you can have a separate set for tests, ODIs and T20s

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
All time tests:

Marshall, McGrath, Lillee or Davidson or Akram

All time ODIs:

Garner, Akram, McGrath

All time T20:

Doesn't matter, it's so hit or miss.

Current test:

Steyn or Akthar (although he's suspended), Lee, Sharma or Clark or Asif

Current ODI:

Lee, Bracken, Asif

Current T20:

see all time T20 comments above.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Currently (don't really see the point in doing all-time, it's too wide a scope) I'd have to go for...

Steyn, Brett Lee and Sidebottom in Tests;
Flintoff, Bracken and Oram in ODIs - making it a bit more interesting here I've gone for only those who will be likely to be around in 3 years' time, not those who've just retired or I think will shortly retire (ie, Pollock, Vaas, Bond);
and in Twenty20 I couldn't give a damn. :)

archie mac

International Coach
Tests

Lillee
Akram
Kortright

ODI

Lillee
McGrath
Lohmann

20/20

Bowling Machine
Merlin
Myself (I could not do worse then 36)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
DWRLTMUAFNAR

(dont worry richard like to make up abbreviations for no apparent reason)
:laugh: The ITSTL abbreviation: a) wasn't made-up by me; b) has been around for a long while now; c) is used by most of those on this forum; d) has many good reasons for use.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
  • Lillee
  • Lindwall
  • Barnes
  • Larwood
  • Roberts
  • Holding
  • Marshall
  • Imran
  • Hadlee

Take Barnes plus any two :)