• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who are you following in the IPL?

Which team are you following in the IPL?

• Total voters

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Korbo Lorbo Jeebo Re..Korbo Lorbo Jeetbo Re.

One and only KKR and the biggest knight of them all - SHOAIB AKHTAR.

Rooting against Bombay(Political reasons) and Banglore (because of their crap owner).

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Not really following any one team as such, but am rooting for all the guys I've got in my Dream Team. Kallis is my captain so am desperately hoping he goes ok today (hmm, 0/21 off 2 not amazingly encouraging tho, but) as he hasn't played the last couple.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I did a count in the match thread before the first game and this is where people were originally:

Bangalore RC's:

masterblaster, Jono, social, Protean, pasag, Prince EWS

Chennai SuperKings:

chaminda, honestbharani, biased indian, JASON , NZTailender, GGG, 99* , irfan , shankar, Somerset, KiWiNiNjA

Deccan Chargers:

Delhi Daredevils:

Top Cat , silentstriker? (McGrath)

Kings XI Punjab:

jamee999, Hoggy, SirBloody Idiot, gwo

Kolkata Knight Riders:

nikhil1772 , Ed, weldone, Dasa, alternative

Mumbai Indians:

duffer, ret

Rajasthan Royals:

four_or_six