• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Chance of Seeing England Tomorrow

Folly

Cricket Spectator
Hi All,

I've got a day off tomorrow and was thinking about going to Lords to see the first day of the test against New Zealand.

I don't have a ticket but was hoping that I might be able to get one at the gates?

Was just hoping the cricketweb community would be able to advice me on how likely it was that I could get in, I expect its all sold out but thought it would be worth asking.

Cheers

Folly

stumpski

International Captain
Pretty certain it is sold out, yes. I suppose there may be a tout or two lurking near the ground, and as it's not Australia they won't be asking extortionate prices. Long way to come though from Bournemouth, just on the off chance. Weather forecast is a bit dodgy as well. There should be play but maybe not a full day.

If you don't have Sky I'd find a pub that does. :cheers:

Folly

Cricket Spectator
thanks very much for your advice, I think I'll head down the beach and listern to it on the radio instead :)

Take Care

Folly

simmy

International Regular
I have tickets :D but am very worried about the weather.

Looks like its going to be terrible to say the least.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Yorkshire rules.

It has been great weather for like 2 weeks now, been so gun. Won't be annoyed when it rains though.

Beleg

International Regular
Yeah, that's the point. For the last two weeks, the weather's been gorgeous, and as soon as exams finish, and I get a chance to finally enjoy it, it'll turn gloomy.

:(