• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best bowling attack ever (4 bowlers)

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
In my time: McGrath, Gillespie, Warne and one of Bichel, Kaspa or Lee.

Trueman, Statham, Tyson and Laker would've played together a bit yeh? With Bailey as the fifth option?

Lindwall, Miller, Davidson and Benaud looks incredible on paper but the reality was the didn't peak together.

Wasim, Waqar, Imran and Abdul Qadir...

Debris

International 12th Man
Another variant of the Australian attack around 2006

McGrath
Clark
Lee
Warne

I feel like Clark is better than Gillespie and Lee was at his best around then, although Warne had lost a bit of hit cutting edge.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
In my time: McGrath, Gillespie, Warne and one of Bichel, Kaspa or Lee.

Trueman, Statham, Tyson and Laker would've played together a bit yeh? With Bailey as the fifth option?

Lindwall, Miller, Davidson and Benaud looks incredible on paper but the reality was the didn't peak together.

Wasim, Waqar, Imran and Abdul Qadir...
I think Trueman, Tyson and Statham only ever played one Test together.