• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

England or Somerset?

jf2001

Cricket Web Staff Member
Fair Enough

Fair enough Fromey! Although I have to say for someone who was injured, he bowled a mean second innings spell or was he injured after that?? I notice he missed the 49 run win over Notts. Still think he has this tag of injury nightmare (harsh but you can see where it comes from). Also think his sitution suffers from the hassle England had with Flintoff's injury issues where they gave him too much leeway rather than sending him home. I think England are rightly careful not to get scolded on that score again.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I think had it been a core member of the England set up, he would've been selected though.

For a start he wouldn't have been playing in so many county games if they detected a niggle.