• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Should zimbabwe get their test back now?

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Should zimbabwe get their testus back NOW.

Oh. I wasn't aware that they had lost them :happy:

brockley

International Captain
Not meaning to be rhetorical,a simple yes or no answer will be suffice.
As to the ICC it depends does ral mali still run it.:cool:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
For a multitude of reasons, no. They are likely to, however, and if they do I'd imagine it's likeliest that the same that happened on the last 2 occasions will happen again.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
For a multitude of reasons, no. They are likely to, however, and if they do I'd imagine it's likeliest that the same that happened on the last 2 occasions will happen again.
That they will magnanimously 'suspend themselves' until they feel they can be more competitive:laugh: