• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Awards for 21st – 27th April 2008

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It would be good to see an awards thread covering the period that the awards were on hiatus. Just the best of the best...

I won't be able to assist this time around, I'm afraid. I've got a lot going on at the moment.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Why I always liked this thread is that it made one aware of, and look up, interesting posts one may have missed. This does that again.

As for quality, well it has to come from what we post, right ? :)

Well done guys. Keep it up.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
WTF happened to them.
I felt things were going a bit stale, that the enthusiasm was disappearing. And also many judges had to take breaks. So I felt it was an ideal opportunity to take a hiatus. We (myself, Sean and Akhil) were always planning to make a return at some point, and we all agreed that now was a good time. So far seems to have been received well. :)

shortpitched713

International Captain
I felt things were going a bit stale, that the enthusiasm was disappearing. And also many judges had to take breaks. So I felt it was an ideal opportunity to take a hiatus. We (myself, Sean and Akhil) were always planning to make a return at some point, and we all agreed that now was a good time. So far seems to have been received well. :)
Check your e-mail.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
As long as you want to spend on it. Out of all the posts in one week that you've seen that've made you laugh, you just pick what you think is the best that week, and email me with the link on the stipulated day.

Fire me off a mail and we can discuss small details. :)

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Oh, and if anyone has any nominations for the Skull they can either email it to the CW address or jason_wilson74 at hotmail.com. I'll need some help keeping up with any good ones as I won't have the time to read everything.