• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Squads

cheesypuff

Cricket Spectator
Hello there,
I was just wondering if anyone can tell me a few squads for upcoming internationals... Its realy annoying me because ive typed it in google and things and all they ever show is the fixtures it always says the squad has been announced but never bloody shows it! how usefull is that for god sake! I just wana know because im doing the fantasy cricket thing on this site and need to know what players are going away.
Many thanks in advance!

Flem274*

123/5
Current NZ full strength squad for tests:

Jamie How
Aaron Redmond
Peter Fulton
Ross Taylor
Jesse Ryder (out injred atm)
Jacob Oram
Brendan McCullum
Daniel Vettori
James Franklin (out injured atm)
Kyle Mills
Chris Martin

Tim Southee
James Marshall
Daniel Flynn
Mark Gillespie
Michael Mason
Jeetan Patel

Australia tests

Phil Jaques
Mathew Hayden
Ricky Ponting
Michael Hussey
Michael Clarke
Andrew Symonds
Brad Haddin
Brett Lee
Mitchell Johnson
Stuart Clark
Stuart MacGill

Simon Katich
Brad Hodge
Nathan Bracken (though unlikely for tests, ODIs only really)
Shane Watson (injured)
Ashley Noffke
James Hopes
Mark Cosgrove

An Aussie might be able to complete that Aussie team.

Athlai

Not Terrible
For a good idea of them mate just go to their upcoming tour threads, Aus in WI and NZ in Eng for all the latest news and gossip.