• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Twinty twonty match winning bowling

boris_denominat

Cricket Spectator
This is a story about an amazing bowling performance in twinty twanty.

The lights are on and the crowd spread deep into the endless void beyond the playing ring. Ed the bowler walks up treading on his nerves sweating dew ready to change the match (world). It has been a difficult time for ed as he comprehension of this format is still not in its mature stage

Nightmare ***Flashback*

"hey kiddlin uz could be a the bestest bowler ever in the world, remeber to always that seven an over is a respectable path to greatnesss" says some coach/ frog to Ed when we was young

Presents

"I must trancend the tide", says Ed to himself, "if i could only trancend my foolish notions of how.... of how bowlers were supposed to get batsmen out and how......... seven an over is merely a controlled flogging scenario"

The boundaries seem to shrink as he goes to bowl his first ball (this could be because they are shrinking as the cheer leadrs bootish-tush the ropes in) and he flights it up high, the batman hoiks the ball like missile into the sky and he is out! This turns out to be a dream day for Ed, 3 wickets for 30 runs, one hoiked as we saw, the other scythed and the other mowed to the boundary. Ed's team mates carry him on their shoulders, the mercurial bowlers of the past are dead, gone are edges, lbw, deception and turn; the true bowlers hope for the batter to no wack it to kolkatta!

Oh behold Ed you are the king of all bowling.

As ed looks to the sky he whispers to himself, "i love you, twenty twinty"

Last edited:

boris_denominat

Cricket Spectator
Ramiz Rajah is following the same path as tony blairs government were supposed to (and has perhaps done a better job at achieving such an ideological goal) as he is whiter than white.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I was thinking this guy was a sledger dual account, but I must confess that I almost chuckled at the opening post to this thread. So that rules sledger out.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Also, the fact this account's been around the best part of 2 years kinda rules that out TBH.

boris_denominat

Cricket Spectator
hai you could plz tlk 2 mez face tro face when wandoring whoz i amz. exprezzion iz a banol formz of reprezantationz andz mystaory muzt prevoil