• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bhajji 'slaps' Sreesanth, leaves him cryin

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Did you hear in the background, I think Sunil Gavaskara say "take the camera off him?"

Anyway, this is weird, stupid and sad all at the same time.

Anyway, Sree may be a jackass, but Harbhajan is a scummy dickhead if he seriously slapped him.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Did you hear in the background, I think Sunil Gavaskara say "take the camera off him?"

Anyway, Sree may be a jackass, but Harbhajan is a scummy dickhead if he seriously slapped him.
Good to see you caught up with the rest of us... ;)

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year

Yeah pretty much what I wanted to say about this whole thing.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Good to see you caught up with the rest of us... ;)
To be fair, most Indian fans (such as myself, SS and Duffer who have been quite vocal) disliked him before he possibly became a racist.

He's been a dumbass for a while. Met him at a family party, bit of a turd.

Leslie1

U19 Captain
:dry: :laugh:

I saw him breaking down after Kumble gave him some talking to as well. Is he going to be the future of Indian bowling attack?

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
SreeSanth will have a good career in Bollywood. All he needs is to work on his Hindi. He can dance well and shown that he can cry well too. Way to steal the spotlight off of Kumar and other King's players. What an ahole.

And Bhajji doesn't deserve any benefit of doubt either. Suspend both from IPL for good and if possible keep the two clowns away from Indian cricket team.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Story...cket=true&Headline=Inside+the+Bhajji-Sree+row

haroon510

International 12th Man
SreeSanth will have a good career in Bollywood. All he needs is to work on his Hindi. He can dance well and shown that he can cry well too. Way to steal the spotlight off of Kumar and other King's players. What an ahole.

And Bhajji doesn't deserve any benefit of doubt either. Suspend both from IPL for good and if possible keep the two clowns away from Indian cricket team.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Story...cket=true&Headline=Inside+the+Bhajji-Sree+row
well i think he got what he deserve.. if he doesn't have the balls to take abuse then why the **** he sledges the players from the other teams.. he seems to not have the gut to fight back.. if someone slaps me i will kick his ass instead of crying like babies..

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
well i think he got what he deserve.. if he doesn't have the balls to take abuse then why the **** he sledges the players from the other teams.. he seems to not have the gut to fight back.. if someone slaps me i will kick his ass instead of crying like babies..
As you can see, I have no sympathy for either of the two. Ban both of them from IPL and if possible from other international matches.