• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bhajji 'slaps' Sreesanth, leaves him cryin

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm still not sure if this whole thing is genuine. After all, this is IPL. Eyeballs. TRP's. Public Relations. Just like that story of a celebrity couple here whose marriage waas made in heaven- till talk of a break-up- which was a sham, to promote some cosmetics. This doesn't look any different.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Are you being "honest" regarding your concerns regarding my enlightenment?? I thought you said you were always "honest".:dry:

calm down... I never meant to insult u in that post, although I see it didn't come off in the best way.

I don't mind your views towards life in general and towards any fights in particular... I just said one of your posts explains why you felt a certain abt how Sreesanth reacted to Harbhajan, tats all. No malice intended at all... :) Although, from ur response it was obvious you probably thought otherwise, so I said you didn't learn something today. Hope it s cool..

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Anyone remember what Scyld Berry said in his Editor's comments for this year's Wisden? He wrote:

"I fear the day is approaching when a high-profile, televised cricket match will see an outbreak of physical violence on the field, and nothing could be more injurious to all concerned"

Prescient, indeed, but I doubt even he thought it would come quite so soon.

Craig

World Traveller
Oh! I thought he was big man, cos you know; he abuses people, never cries and likes slapping people who've just beaten his team around.
Oh your right. How silly of me.

Harbhajan is clearly manly then all men put together. He makes our SAS look soft.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If Tibetans indeed want freedom..........they will have to try our something different. 40 years of non-violent struggle has not got them anywhere...........15 minutes of violent protest during the torch relay gave them news headlines all over the world.
If the world chooses to ignore non-violent protest and only wake up when violence is caused then they leave future protesters no other options.
Haha, wow.