• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bhajji 'slaps' Sreesanth, leaves him cryin

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
:laugh:
Do you live in Utopia??
that word has various meanings... Honesty is not just about integrity. It is a lot more than that. Being able to accept your failures, your limitations, the times when you have done the wrong thing.... It all goes into it.

sirdj

State Vice-Captain
because some idiots don't even understand they have a problem and end up hampering their teams' performance because of it. It is all because they all think they are "emotionally tough"...
I said admitting in public.....thats different from admitting to self or team.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just a thought

Why didnt Harby slap Symonds (who apparently said something far worse than Sree)?

I wonder if 6' 4" and 100+ kilos had anything to do with it? :laugh:

sirdj

State Vice-Captain
that word has various meanings... Honesty is not just about integrity. It is a lot more than that. Being able to accept your failures, your limitations, the times when you have done the wrong thing.... It all goes into it.
I have seen too many 'honest' and 'hardworking' people chewed up and spat out in life to agree with you.

Bouncer

State Regular
I thought this guy was Gangstaaa?????:laugh:

I dont think i have ever seen anyone act like this in cricket...only crying face i can think of was of Vinod Kammbli...but he lost WC-semi....he was disappointed......This idiot got slapped

Attachments

haroon510

International 12th Man
Looking at Sreesanth and Harbajan, I think Sreesanth would have nailed the crap out of Harbajan.

Sreesanth was upset that someone he considered a friend and team mate did something like that. It definately wasn't the pain of the slap that made him cry.
how did u know that? was it written on his forhead? all i saw was a guy who sledge every single batsman and acts like he is tough or something was crying like a babees.. that just shows his gutless personality and cowardness..

May be there's more to it than he simply getting slapped and then crying.

I mean, Sreesanth doesn't seem mentally stable at the best of times...
lol he is in crack probably or something.. and lost the pipe so he was crying for that.. that is a good one though.. sreesanth isn't mentally stable lol

a grown up NON CONTACT sport. You don't see Sreesanth crying when people sledge him back. Andre Nel gave him a mouthfull in South AFrica last year, and Sree responded by hitting him back over his head for six.

If it was someone like Ricky Ponting who hit Sreesanth, i'm sure Sree would have pushed him/hit him back or did something, yelled and definately not been crying.

It was because Harbajan is a team mate, and supposed friend
well one has to say that Andre Nel, Ricky poniting and soo on didn't slap him.. if they were to slap him or walk at home just like Inzi did.. u would have find him at his home hiding behind his mom .. or crying like babies just like that..

bottom line is that Sreesanth is a gutless, coward, street punk who has no manners what soo ever and one of the lowest charactors of this game..he got what he deserve and lets hope he learn some manners.. .

Bouncer

State Regular
"I won`t really call it a slap, more like the handshake was in the wrong place.:laugh: :laugh: I told him, I`m OK with it, I`m fine with it.:-O Maybe, next time I meet him in Mumbai,:dry: I`ll give it back on the field," said Sreesanth, member, Kings XI Punjab.

He also ruled out making an official complain against Bhajji, saying the Harbhajan Singh was like an elder brother.

source: Zee News, India

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
OK so we agree to disagree. Lets see if you keep to your point of view when life rubs you the wrong way.
oh yeah... :) It is not like it hasn't already and I like to think I m still doing ok.

Anyways, lets not turn it into some philosophical discussion. :)

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
how did u know that? was it written on his forhead? all i saw was a guy who sledge every single batsman and acts like he is tough or something was crying like a babees.. that just shows his gutless personality and cowardness..

lol he is in crack probably or something.. and lost the pipe so he was crying for that.. that is a good one though.. sreesanth isn't mentally stable lol

well one has to say that Andre Nel, Ricky poniting and soo on didn't slap him.. if they were to slap him or walk at home just like Inzi did.. u would have find him at his home hiding behind his mom .. or crying like babies just like that..

bottom line is that Sreesanth is a gutless, coward, street punk who has no manners what soo ever and one of the lowest charactors of this game..he got what he deserve and lets hope he learn some manners.. .
:laugh:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Dont care if its a contact sport or not.........this is about life in general. Someone lays a hand on you........you deck him.
He slaps you, you punch him, he falls and hits his head on the back of a table, your life changes forever.

masterblaster

International Captain
He slaps you, you punch him, he falls and hits his head on the back of a table, your life changes forever.
So well put Jono, probably one of your best posts ever. Really disappointed with some of the comments in this thread. Sreesanth maybe eccentric, but it's obvious to me that the main thing that is causing all the hurt is that a team mate he considered his friend could do something like that to him. It isn't really the physical slap in itself.

I think Sreesanth also deserves some credit in trying to downplay the situation and by at least trying to move on as quickly as possible. Certainly, there's a reason why Harbhajan is always involved in controversy and that seriously needs to be looked at by the Indian team management. Harbhajan probably needs a stern talking to about the appropriate moral standards and behaviour that all players should adhere to.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Worst posts in this thread, dead set. A lot of the posts are just plain biased due to the general dislike of Sreesanth, while others seem to be taking an overly macho outlook on the whole thing. Dire TSTL.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Worst posts in this thread, dead set. A lot of the posts are just plain biased due to the general dislike of Sreesanth, while others seem to be taking an overly macho outlook on the whole thing. Dire TSTL.
Geez don't have a cry about it. ;)

R_D

International Debutant
lol at ****s critising Sreesanth, Harbhjan's the real tool if he slapped Sreesanth.
Hope the **** gets a big fine and suspension.. always thought Bhajji was a **** but never thought he'd be stupid enough to do something like this...... but he's a punjabi after all.