Cricket Betting Site Betway
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 342

Thread: Bhajji 'slaps' Sreesanth, leaves him cryin

  1. #301
    State Vice-Captain sirdj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Sydney(currently)
    Posts
    1,398
    Quote Originally Posted by Bracken View Post
    Wow. With this much over-compensation your penis must be tiny.
    Ask your mom, she knows.

  2. #302
    You'll Never Walk Alone Nate's Avatar
    Bowling tgfg Champion! Rainman Champion! DTunnel Champion!
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    New South Wales
    Posts
    28,730


    It's funny because it's small.
    Jesus brings life eternal


  3. #303
    State Vice-Captain sirdj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Sydney(currently)
    Posts
    1,398
    Quote Originally Posted by FaaipDeOiad View Post
    Haha, this is such a dire post.

    A family friend once got into a fight outside a pub, after an argument about use of the pool table. He'd had a few drinks, so had the other guy, and the other guy's friend. He got hit a few times, fell down, got severe brain damage and died a few weeks later.

    But of course, your anecdotes are everything, and fighting over pointless crap is totally harmless and never hurts anyone.
    I am not talking about two drunken boors fighting over a pool table, I am talking about not turning the other cheek when someone hits you for no fault of yours.
    If you can't tell the difference then its just too bad.

  4. #304
    State Vice-Captain sirdj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Sydney(currently)
    Posts
    1,398
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgey View Post
    Try a Wiki search on the name "David Hookes", meat head.
    And for every incident like Hookes there are about 100 boxing matches that happen on a daily basis where no serious injuries happen..........soup head.


  5. #305
    Request Your Custom Title Now! Burgey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    #FreeShri
    Posts
    69,401
    Quote Originally Posted by sirdj View Post
    I am not talking about two drunken boors fighting over a pool table, I am talking about not turning the other cheek when someone hits you for no fault of yours.
    If you can't tell the difference then its just too bad.
    Actually, you were talking about people not turning the other cheek in life in general. Though, given you've had more fights than Archie Moore, you['re probably too punch drunk to remember.
    Quote Originally Posted by sirdj View Post
    And for every incident like Hookes there are about 100 boxing matches that happen on a daily basis where no serious injuries happen..........soup head.
    Thanks Sherlock - are you comparing an organised sport like boxing which takes place with rules, a referee, gloves and, at amateur level head gear, with a fight outside a pub?

    If so, I fear, for all your hard nosed rhetoric you've never so much as belted your way out of a paper bag. And I don't count your earlier posts about throwing hand bags at 10 paces in a boarding school dorm as a "fight" either.
    WWCC - Loyaulte Mi Lie

    “The modern conservative is engaged in one of man’s oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."
    - JK Galbraith
    Quote Originally Posted by TNT View Post
    You need to clap a cows c**** over your head and get a woolly bull to f**** some sense into you.

    "Do you know why I have credibility? Because I don't exude morality." - Bob Hawke
    #FreeShri
    #408. Sixty three not out forever.

  6. #306
    Not Terrible Athlai's Avatar
    Duck Hunt Champion! Plops Champion!
    Tournaments Won: 2
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Runner-Up of \_/ Tournament 2019
    Posts
    43,908
    Quote Originally Posted by sirdj View Post
    And for every incident like Hookes there are about 100 boxing matches that happen on a daily basis where no serious injuries happen..........soup head.
    A boxing match is making a fist fight as safe as possible, there is occasionally head gear, a relatively soft mat, nothing hard to fall on, soft gloves, mouth guards, if this is how you prepare yourself for a spontaneous fight then you have an interesting clothing choice. Your ignorance and aggressive stance on this matter is quite disappointing IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spark View Post
    420 BLAZE IT
    [Zorax on Burgey]
    Quote Originally Posted by zorax View Post
    Wish I could articulate myself all over your face tbh
    And they say romance is dead.

  7. #307
    Request Your Custom Title Now! honestbharani's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chennai
    Posts
    25,761
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    By some Match-Referees, yes. But certainly not all.
    That's wat I said in the first place.
    We miss you, Fardin. :(. RIP.
    Quote Originally Posted by vic_orthdox View Post
    In the end, I think it's so utterly, incomprehensibly boring. There is so much context behind each innings of cricket that dissecting statistics into these small samples is just worthless. No-one has ever been faced with the same situation in which they come out to bat as someone else. Ever.
    A cricket supporter forever

    Member of CW Red and AAAS - Appreciating only the best.


    Check out this awesome e-fed:

    PWE Efed

  8. #308
    Request Your Custom Title Now! honestbharani's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chennai
    Posts
    25,761
    Quote Originally Posted by Top_Cat View Post
    Speaking of media bias;

    http://www.smh.com.au/news/cricket/m...234997888.html

    How DARE they call McGrath a 'fast' bowler!
    as long as they report facts, not a problem. It is when they start twisting them that I find it funny...

  9. #309
    SJS
    SJS is offline
    Hall of Fame Member SJS's Avatar
    Virus 2 Champion!
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Thane India
    Posts
    19,346
    Quote Originally Posted by NZTailender View Post
    So, for someone who can't be bothered to read articles, what did Sreesanth do to provoke violence from Singh?
    It appears that Sreesanth was 'just being himself' (read obnoxious) when Harbhajan's team were batting. Later, at the end of the match, as Harbhajan went about shaking the hands of the Punjab Kings team players, Sreesanth was third in line. When Harbhajan reached him and Sreesanth proffered his hand, Harbhajan slapped him hard on his face with the back of his hand and then coolly proceeded to shake the hands of others !! Lalchand Rajput, the Mumbai coach who was bang behind Harbhajan did nothing to stop Harbhajan or even talk to him as Harbhajan went on as if nothing had happened after the event.

    This highlighted bit was seen on video by Farroukh Engineer based on which Harbhajan was penalized (harshly according to some and not enough according to others.

    Now take your pick as to who to support and who to blacken as the villain

  10. #310
    State Vice-Captain sirdj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Sydney(currently)
    Posts
    1,398
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgey View Post
    Actually, you were talking about people not turning the other cheek in life in general. Though, given you've had more fights than Archie Moore, you['re probably too punch drunk to remember.
    I have said that I have had my share of fisticuffs never said that I had 100 or more fights.......said I have witnessed them. Can you tell the difference wise guy??
    Thanks Sherlock - are you comparing an organised sport like boxing which takes place with rules, a referee, gloves and, at amateur level head gear, with a fight outside a pub?
    I said I don't believe in turning the other cheek, and you guys have made that out to be in a fight outside a pub every time.
    Just because the only fight you chaps have heard of are fights outside pubs does not mean those are the only ones that happen.
    Secondly, my point of not turning the other cheek does not exclude use of brain and common sense. What I had said was in reference of what happened on the ground that day when Bhajji slapped Sreesanth, both parties were sober and nowhere near a pub, there were no tables or hard surfaces lying around and Sreesanth was acting as though the act was unprovoked.
    If so, I fear, for all your hard nosed rhetoric you've never so much as belted your way out of a paper bag. And I don't count your earlier posts about throwing hand bags at 10 paces in a boarding school dorm as a "fight" either.
    Do you think I give a fig for what you think?

  11. #311
    State Vice-Captain sirdj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Sydney(currently)
    Posts
    1,398
    Quote Originally Posted by SJS View Post
    It appears that Sreesanth was 'just being himself' (read obnoxious) when Harbhajan's team were batting. Later, at the end of the match, as Harbhajan went about shaking the hands of the Punjab Kings team players, Sreesanth was third in line. When Harbhajan reached him and Sreesanth proffered his hand, Harbhajan slapped him hard on his face with the back of his hand and then coolly proceeded to shake the hands of others !! Lalchand Rajput, the Mumbai coach who was bang behind Harbhajan did nothing to stop Harbhajan or even talk to him as Harbhajan went on as if nothing had happened after the event.
    I don't think what Bhajji did was right and should have been penalised a bit more.

    Here is what the Mumbai Mirror said on the issue :-
    Sreesanth abused the Mumbai Indians relentlessly throughout the game and was warned twice by Amiesh Saheba and Aleem Dar. The umpires also warned his captain, Yuvraj Singh about the bowler's behaviour, but Sree kept up his string of abuses even after it was clear that Mumbai would not win the game

    Musafir Khote was the last man out for Mumbai, and Sreesanth was the one who got him. He even sledged Khote when he was on his way back to the pavillion.

    Others on the field said Sreesanth kept taunting Bhajji that he had fu**** him in his home state.(Punjab being Bhajji's home state)

    The abuse continued even after the game
    Last edited by sirdj; 01-05-2008 at 11:42 PM.

  12. #312
    Request Your Custom Title Now! honestbharani's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chennai
    Posts
    25,761
    Quote Originally Posted by SJS View Post
    It appears that Sreesanth was 'just being himself' (read obnoxious) when Harbhajan's team were batting. Later, at the end of the match, as Harbhajan went about shaking the hands of the Punjab Kings team players, Sreesanth was third in line. When Harbhajan reached him and Sreesanth proffered his hand, Harbhajan slapped him hard on his face with the back of his hand and then coolly proceeded to shake the hands of others !! Lalchand Rajput, the Mumbai coach who was bang behind Harbhajan did nothing to stop Harbhajan or even talk to him as Harbhajan went on as if nothing had happened after the event.

    This highlighted bit was seen on video by Farroukh Engineer based on which Harbhajan was penalized (harshly according to some and not enough according to others.

    Now take your pick as to who to support and who to blacken as the villain
    to be completely honest, SJS, no matter how much of a moron Sree may have been on the field, it seems utterly idiotic to slap someone during a post match handshake..... I think Harby is quite easily the one with the major blame here. He must be the biggest moron running around in the game today...... It is one thing to be hot headed, but to simply slap someone during a post match handshake and then coolly walk away is just extra ordinarily arrogant and stupid.

  13. #313
    State Vice-Captain sirdj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Sydney(currently)
    Posts
    1,398
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnanden View Post


    It's funny because it's small.
    Really?! Then how do you control your laughter when you're trying to bathe??

  14. #314
    SJS
    SJS is offline
    Hall of Fame Member SJS's Avatar
    Virus 2 Champion!
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Thane India
    Posts
    19,346
    Quote Originally Posted by honestbharani View Post
    to be completely honest, SJS, no matter how much of a moron Sree may have been on the field, it seems utterly idiotic to slap someone during a post match handshake..... I think Harby is quite easily the one with the major blame here. He must be the biggest moron running around in the game today...... It is one thing to be hot headed, but to simply slap someone during a post match handshake and then coolly walk away is just extra ordinarily arrogant and stupid.
    Of course Harbhajan is a moron and worse.

    Anything I write against Sreesanth's bafoonery does not change one bit of what an utterly spoilt street 'goonda' Harbhajan has become.

    And

    anything I write to criticise Harbhajan does not change the fact that Sreesanth is obnoxious and disgraceful on the cricket field.

    I have never even remotely suggested that either of them comes out of this with any credit.

  15. #315
    Request Your Custom Title Now! honestbharani's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chennai
    Posts
    25,761
    Quote Originally Posted by SJS View Post
    Of course Harbhajan is a moron and worse.

    Anything I write against Sreesanth's bafoonery does not change one bit of what an utterly spoilt street 'goonda' Harbhajan has become.

    And

    anything I write to criticise Harbhajan does not change the fact that Sreesanth is obnoxious and disgraceful on the cricket field.

    I have never even remotely suggested that either of them comes out of this with any credit.
    I didn't direct the whole post to you, SJS. I wasn't implying that u were supporting one or the other here at all.


    You had asked at the end of your post about forming our own views and I just replied with mine.


    And anyways, if Sree continues down this road, he will get his pretty soon as well. In fact, that is exactly the lesson he and some of the other young hot heads in our side need to learn from this Harbhajan saga...... You can't get away with such transgressions all the time and sometime, somehow you end up paying a pretty big price.

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Where's SreeSanth?
    By Bob Bamber in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-09-2007, 02:44 AM
  2. Roy Keane leaves Manure
    By luckyeddie in forum General Sports Forum
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 20-11-2005, 06:01 AM
  3. Afzaal Leaves Trent Bridge
    By Bazza in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 25-09-2003, 03:04 AM
  4. Ward Leaves Surrey County Club
    By Andre in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 18-09-2003, 06:31 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •