• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bhajji 'slaps' Sreesanth, leaves him cryin

deeps

International 12th Man
well i think he got what he deserve.. if he doesn't have the balls to take abuse then why the **** he sledges the players from the other teams.. he seems to not have the gut to fight back.. if someone slaps me i will kick his ass instead of crying like babies..
Looking at Sreesanth and Harbajan, I think Sreesanth would have nailed the crap out of Harbajan.

Sreesanth was upset that someone he considered a friend and team mate did something like that. It definately wasn't the pain of the slap that made him cry.

deeps

International 12th Man
SreeSanth will have a good career in Bollywood. All he needs is to work on his Hindi. He can dance well and shown that he can cry well too. Way to steal the spotlight off of Kumar and other King's players. What an ahole.

And Bhajji doesn't deserve any benefit of doubt either. Suspend both from IPL for good and if possible keep the two clowns away from Indian cricket team.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Story...cket=true&Headline=Inside+the+Bhajji-Sree+row
Why is Sreesanth getting suspended? Did he hit someone? not that I have heard anywhere. REports suggest that Sreesanth said "tough luck" or"hard luck" to harbajan.

sirdj

State Vice-Captain
Class idiots both of them.........Bhajji for behaving like a goon and Sreesanth for being a crybaby........he is going to get sledged for the rest of his life about "crying" now.

Craig

World Traveller
Raise your hand that if a bowler ever bowled a beamer at Bhaji and it hit him or even it missed him, if you think to yourself and think that he deserved it?

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
May be there's more to it than he simply getting slapped and then crying.

I mean, Sreesanth doesn't seem mentally stable at the best of times...

Athlai

Not Terrible
Na reckon Sree isn't in the wrong at all here, sure he might be a bit of a baby but the bashing here is certainly unjustified. Slapping a guy who is your Indian national team mate is just ridiculous and really pathetic.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
SreeSanth will have a good career in Bollywood. All he needs is to work on his Hindi. He can dance well and shown that he can cry well too. Way to steal the spotlight off of Kumar and other King's players. What an ahole.

And Bhajji doesn't deserve any benefit of doubt either. Suspend both from IPL for good and if possible keep the two clowns away from Indian cricket team.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Story...cket=true&Headline=Inside+the+Bhajji-Sree+row
Haha yeah I'm sure it was Sreesanth's intentions of 'stealing the spotlight' from the rest of the Punjab players and having himself be exposed by the cameras crying. Yeah it was all a plan.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
People shouldnt be criticising Sree

Harby, on the hand ......
I understand why people don't like Sreesanth, but he's copping a pasting in this thread solely because its he who was seen emotional. If it was a Rohit Sharma or Ishant Sharma crying, there'd be a lot more sympathy.

Look, Sree crying is hardly a great display of his mental strength and character, but jeez is a senior player and friend slapped me with anger I'd probably get emotional too. Particularly embarrassing if it happened on the ground in front of everyone.

sirdj

State Vice-Captain
I understand why people don't like Sreesanth, but he's copping a pasting in this thread solely because its he who was seen emotional. If it was a Rohit Sharma or Ishant Sharma crying, there'd be a lot more sympathy.

Look, Sree crying is hardly a great display of his mental strength and character, but jeez is a senior player and friend slapped me with anger I'd probably get emotional too. Particularly embarrassing if it happened on the ground in front of everyone.
Nope I dont think there would be much sympathy from me for Rohit/Ishant Sharmas either.........this is a grown up sport..........you have to be bloody tough.........if someone slaps you, you get right back at him...........crying like that is a sign of weakness.

sirdj

State Vice-Captain
The STUPID BLOODY news channels are now saying it wasn't a slap it was tough words exchanged. I hate these moron channels.........dont care about getting the story right before running with it.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Nope I dont think there would be much sympathy from me for Rohit/Ishant Sharmas either.........this is a grown up sport..........you have to be bloody tough.........if someone slaps you, you get right back at him...........crying like that is a sign of weakness.
SilentStriker?

Athlai

Not Terrible
Wasn't aware you had to be emotionally tough to be a top class cricketer. Get out of it Lou Vincent, we don't want anybody with depression playing this game.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It's not boxing, ffs!

If Harby laid a hand on him, rip up his contract and ban him from cricket for an extended period - that punishment fits the crime

If it was an umpire and not an opposition player, he'd be gone for life

sirdj

State Vice-Captain
Wasn't aware you had to be emotionally tough to be a top class cricketer. Get out of it Lou Vincent, we don't want anybody with depression playing this game.
You have to be emotionally tough to be a top class anything, if you have a weakness, you deal with it, did Lou Vincent have a breakdown in public? I was not aware of it.

deeps

International 12th Man
a grown up NON CONTACT sport. You don't see Sreesanth crying when people sledge him back. Andre Nel gave him a mouthfull in South AFrica last year, and Sree responded by hitting him back over his head for six.

If it was someone like Ricky Ponting who hit Sreesanth, i'm sure Sree would have pushed him/hit him back or did something, yelled and definately not been crying.

It was because Harbajan is a team mate, and supposed friend