• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rate the IPL captains

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Typical Indian media, worshipping false gods, instead of focussing on those who are sweating it out in the middle e.g. Shaun Pollock.

One must read teh glorification seeking articles in the Indian media.

Dhoni is a cool captain - Muttiah Muralitharan

Sourav best Captain I played for : Mccullum

Gayle a big Sourav fan

Dhoni a fine thinker - Hayden

Bravo Credits Tendulkar for Kolkata inning

Tendulkar's tips helped improve my batting: Tiwari

It just goes on and on and on...

There are 100s of young cricketers like Jadeja, Pathan, Rohit Sharma, Watson to name a few but the Indian media continues to ignore them and that is highly annoying.
I guess worshipping those who have achieved a lot is good in one way...it gives impetus to young guns like Rohit Sharma and Ravindra Jadeja to reach that level one day...they know they'll be worshipped if they reach that level one day and so they strive more...I don't see anything bad there...

sudhindra9

School Boy/Girl Captain
1- Shane Warne
2- Yuvraj
3- Dhoni
4- Sehwag
5- Shaun Pollock
6- Laxman
7- Rahul Dravid
8- Saurav