• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fastest Deliveries

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Bump.

I was reading this thread and noticed a link for this article in the originally linked article. A few interesting ones in there.

Jakester1288

International Regular
Was clocked at 161.8km/h in Australia against the WI in about 2001 but that was assumed to be a mistake on the part of the speed gun because he was nowhere near that for the rest of his spell.
So he is the fastest bowler ever. I don't care if people think the speed gun was wrong. He was clocked that fast, thus making him the fastest bowler in history.:)

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
So he is the fastest bowler ever. I don't care if people think the speed gun was wrong. He was clocked that fast, thus making him the fastest bowler in history.:)
People don't say it was wrong, it simply was wrong - the back up two speed guns registered the correct speed of 142kph.