• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your cricket bat

dave.a7x

Cricket Spectator
Hey all. I'm dave, new here, first post. been playing since i was 10, 19 currently. I'm in a good mood, i bought a new cricket bat and i really like it. A Puma Prestige 3000. I'm not the best batsman but i can see it getting runs.

What bat do you use? Share in this topic =D

GGG

State Captain
I used a Duncan Fearnley Attack throughout most of my 15 years of playing, can't find any pictures of one and I don't think they are made anymore. I hit the ball like I was using a piece of two by four no matter what I used though.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
I owned about three or four over the years.

Started with a kashmir willow Slazenger V100 Colt back in about 1989, progressed to a Gray Nicholls Elite Extra Cover (with a pre-applied protective cover to save on oiling) in 1991, then bought one from the Bradman range in about 1993 (can't remember what it was called - but was around the $300 mark). In recent years, I inherited a GM Diamond Superstar from my mate when he "retired", which has served me well.

Skinns206

Cricket Spectator
Where good bats go to die

Have been through a ton of bats in the past 7 years.
GM Maestro - loved it. Puma Bow 4000, first of their Indian made top grade bats. 3 Kookaburra Diablo L.E., a Kahuna L.E., a slazenger V800 dressed up as a V900, awful awful piece of rot, finished off with a Millichamp and Hall Harlequin imported from Taunton, love it but its busted, as is the case with each of those on the list.
Any suggestions for a bat, first grade willow, 2'6 - 2'9, bowed blade that isn't going to smash at the shoulders??

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Slazenger V389, havent used it yet as I'm still knocking it in, will wait till next season to deubt it.