• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ponting > Bradman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig

World Traveller
Bradman never had to face quicks like Sharma and Irfan Pathan. He wouldn't of lasted a ball against those 2, not to mention a spinner like Sehwag.
Sigged :laugh:

I wish to announce this: All Hail Irfan Pathan The Greatest Fast Bowler Ever. Malcolm Marshall would of been his bitch.

Last edited:

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Sigged :laugh:

I wish to announce this: All Hail Irfan Pathan The Greatest Fast Bowler Ever. Malcolm Marshall would of been his bitch.
Marshall died before Pathan came on the scene just so he wouldn't be embarrassed at being so outclassed by someone.

Craig

World Traveller
Chris Martin would of averaged 150 in Bradman's time.
Then RTP, SRT, BCL, all would of averaged from 650-750 then?

I like this as I would of averaged at least 65 and Neil Pickup would be on his way to his 13th Test century.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
How do you think Bradman would have fared against the bowling of Iain O'Brien?

Boobidy

Banned
Then RTP, SRT, BCL, all would of averaged from 650-750 then?

I like this as I would of averaged at least 65 and Neil Pickup would be on his way to his 13th Test century.
All of those 3 would of dominated world cricket, making 400 runs per day.
How do you think Bradman would have fared against the bowling of Iain O'Brien?
Not very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.