• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Student Cricketer

tsc

Cricket Spectator
Hi Guys, sorry if this is against your forum rules, but I have just started a student cricket website, www.tsc.exofire.net and I wondered if any of you would be interested in taking a look. Recently we have just had exclusive interviews with the chief executives of Leicestershire CCC and Yorkshire CCC regarding the IPL.

Over the next month or so we will be following the season of Staffordshire University Cricket Club and York St John Cricket Club. If you are a member of a University Club either in the UK or anywhere else in the world then please contact me via the site and your match reports could appear on the site!

AussieFlea

Cricket Spectator
Nice site!

I really do recommend you get your own domain name + hosting though. It is so worth having in the long run - you'll thank me for it! If you're worried about cost you can head over to GoDaddy and grab a .com for around $8/year.