• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Project

lenny86

Cricket Spectator
hello there,
i am a design student currently in the last few months of my university course.

I am currently working on my final project, which i hope to base around the sport of cricket. I am however, having problems getting a more focused area of the game to look at.

I was wondering if any of you would really help me out and suggest a possible project that i could produce that would imporve or promote an aspect of cricket. (The outcome obviously must be designed - advertising campaign, book)

for example, getting more people to play

ANY ideas are welcome, I am SO stuck!!

thanks, James.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Looking to promote fast bowling to the children and teenagers of the West Indies could be a possible approach.