• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who is the worst international cricketer...

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
He'd have been 06, Dalrymple in 07, suffered a spectacular decline in form. Post-WC we weren't too shabby ITBT

haroon510

International 12th Man
Dravid and kallis are the worst batsmans i have ever seen.. they just suck the fun out of the game.. one day i might snap and grab my bat and go in the ground and show these blocks how to bat lol..

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Dravid and kallis are the worst batsmans i have ever seen.. they just suck the fun out of the game.. one day i might snap and grab my bat and go in the ground and show these blocks how to bat lol..
Ah, haroon, one day you'll see the beauty of cricket, outside of sixes and fours.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I can see that everyone here totally understands the topic of this thread. That's why I'm hooked on phonics.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
It would be easy to name someone who is so unimpressive that he ended up playing no more than a game or two but I am not sure thats a fair assesment. My choice would be made from those who have been considered for selection again and again and yet are pathetic in performance.

I am sure there are others but Mohammad sami has to be a prime candidate.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Is that Marcus Trescothick in your avatar?

God, I hope you don't go and teach them how to bat like him.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
I can see that everyone here totally understands the topic of this thread. That's why I'm hooked on phonics.

It's just impossible to judge. I think I'm a reasonably accomplished batsman, but have only played at a low level. The natural instinct is to believe that even someone as seemingly clueless as Devon Malcolm is probably superior having survived more than half an hour against Ambrose and Walsh.