• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which international players went to your school

popepouri

State Vice-Captain
Both Brett Schultz and Robin Peterson attended Alexander Road High School.

Anyone special from your school?

Barney Rubble

International Coach
John Snow went to my old one. Plus, I have a friend here in France who went to Oakham School with Stuart Broad, in the same year. Apparently he was very quiet and shy, which seems like it's still true. She also says he looked the same when he was 12 as he does now, which doesn't surprise me. :laugh:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Did Matthew Lloyd ever represent Australia vs. Ireland in the international rules?

If so, then him.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Allan Border went ot my High School. He even came down there once while I was in the First Grade team and had a few words with us about school pride and all that crap. Top bloke.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Oh and Peter Overton (60 minutes guy) went there too but we all hate him.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sid Barnes went to my primany school. Not sure about my High School, Though I know Dan Smith(The fat keeper from NSW) went to it

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Err, the only person who went to mine was Colin Montgomerie, but he is a golfer, so I don't really give a ****.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
No one. Jon Agnew went to Uppingham School (for posh people. We don't like them), though, as did Stephen Fry, the comedian (he got expelled).

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
None, we don’t play cricket in East London let alone harbour thoughts of becoming a professional. Produced a fair few professional footballers mind but none who have yet to become full internationals, although, they have all been capped at under-21 level.