• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which international players went to your school

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
... Johnathon Edwards, good triple jumper.. don't know what he's like at cricket though !?
Understatement.

Like saying Bradman was a decent batsman :)

Smashes the WR and then smashes it again 20 mins later

EDIT- Assuming the school was West Buckland School then an England Test cricketer called Harold Gimblett also attended.

Last edited:

whitedazzler

School Boy/Girl Captain
mark gillespie went to the same college as me, good ol Tawa. used 2 b next door neighbours with a mate of mine so have faced him with a tennis ball, bastard still managed to brand me haha

whitedazzler

School Boy/Girl Captain
mark gillespie went to the same college as me, good ol Tawa. used 2 b next door neighbours with a mate of mine so have faced him with a tennis ball, bastard still managed to brand me haha