• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The greatest triple

Which triple century was the greatest?

• Sandham 325 vs West Indies 1929/30

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sobers 365* vs Pakistan 1957/58

• Simpson 311 vs England 1964

• Edrich 310* vs New Zealand 1965

• Cowper 307 vs England 1965/66

• Gayle 317 vs South Africa 2004/05

• *Added* Khan 313 vs Sri Lanka 2008/09

• Total voters

IndGunner

First Class Debutant
This seems to be a tight finish here between two of the great masters Bradman and Hanif i voted for Hanif due to the position the Team was in a the time and the sheer amount of time he was able to spend at the crease that said my favourite would have to be sehwags 319 but i dont believe it is the greatest.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It wouldn't be the one I would choose to watch (that would be Sehwag or Rowe) but I think Hanif's deserves the title of the greatest

After the innings he acquired a Ford Prefect with the index UGO 337 and. legend has it, was given a building plot in Nazimabad that measured 337 sq yards

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
The fact that the match didn't deserve Test status, I imagine. Mind, BTSOT Hammond's against New Zealand (a match which similarly didn't deserve Test status and was initially recognised for what it was before being retrospectively granted Test status) might just have been even worse.