• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Foxtel Secures Indian and West Indies Tours

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well I doubt they had any serious competition for it. Indian tour is a mouth watering prospect already.

Craig

World Traveller
Great News

Love the timeslots for the Indian tour - usually 3pm - 10pm

The Carribean timeslots are a bit of a stretch though.
AWTA. Play starts just as I walk in the front door from work and I can sit down and watch. Could it be anymore perfect timing?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Loving the Indian time slots - miss most of the 1st session, but maybe duck into NSW Leagues after shying off work a bit early, then get the bus home in time to see session 2 start.

Miller Time!! (not that I drink Miller, but you know what I mean)

Of course, WI times are a nightmare (literally) - Nescafe Time!!

Last edited:

bond21

Banned
9 are too busy showing CSI, CSI Miami, CSI NY, Cold Case, Without a Trace and about every other crime show on the face of the earth.

masterblaster

International Captain
Looking forward to it :)

Won't have to fork out an additional $14.95 a month for Setanta Sports, since Setanta now generally show India's home matches.

pasag

RTDAS
Will be reacquiring Fox Sports come the WI tour. Will they be showing the SA-Eng series? Hope so.

Oh and spot on re: WI time slots. Can't think of any worse viewing hours.