• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

TMS podcasts NZ v Eng

Ratter

Cricket Spectator
I've been on holiday and missed most of the last Eng v NZ test. :(

Does anyone have copies of day 2 and 3 TMS podcasts because they are now deleted from thte BBC site

GEBradburn

Cricket Spectator
I've been on holiday and missed most of the last Eng v NZ test. :(

Does anyone have copies of day 2 and 3 TMS podcasts because they are now deleted from thte BBC site
I have them - give me an email address and I'll send them to you.

Ratter

Cricket Spectator
Brilliant, I knew someone must have them - my address is:-

guyatchesterdotacdotuk

Just replace at and dot with the symbols

Looking forward to seeing your guys over here.

Thanks again

Ratter

Cricket Spectator
Well I know now, but many forums don't allow you to post email addresses so I was being cautious

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
What is it with CricketWeb and painfully average NZ cricketers signing up as members? :ph34r:

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
It has its moments. Probably one of the better places around the web to talk about NZ cricket. You just have to sit back and watch the teenagers get excited about players who have just made a century or have taken a five-wicket bag in State Shield or Championship and let the kiddies get the "pick him for NZ" urgings out of their system...