• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Bangladesh in Pakistan

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
who's the next team pakis play?
Hopefully a team which is moderately decent for if there is any more few more five match ODI series against mediocrity personified than Australia’s one day record (for consecutive wins) could be put into jeopardy.

How funny would that be considering how relatively poor Pakistan have become.

Beleg

International Regular
Hopefully a team which is moderately decent for if there is any more few more five match ODI series against mediocrity personified than Australia’s one day record (for consecutive wins) could be put into jeopardy.

How funny would that be considering how relatively poor Pakistan have become.
haha, that's what i was thinking.

so they playing asia cup..they're presumably one win away from extending the tally to 14-15.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
seriously why is this team still playing international cricket? they've had nearly a decade and countless games to get better but have been pathetically mediocre 99% of the time...such an absolute waste of an international cricketing slot...sad...

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
seriously why is this team still playing international cricket? they've had nearly a decade and countless games to get better but have been pathetically mediocre 99% of the time...such an absolute waste of an international cricketing slot...sad...
My heart wants to agree with you...:laugh:

But seriously the way global cricket has evolved over the past few decades its as good as we can expect...:cry:

shortpitched713

International Captain
pakistan is done for
I feel that way all too often these days. Near meaningless wins against Bangladesh don't change that. We've avoided any stiff competition for quite a while now, especially when we have such an inexperienced team and this is very worrying for me. :(