• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Will Allan Lamb Play For England This Summer?

Will Allan Lamb Be Selected For England This Summer?

• Total voters

gettingbetter

State Vice-Captain
Rumour is that England is once again, sweeping out the cupboard for the ODIs.

1. A Brown
2. M. Gatting
3. V. Wells
4. KP
5. R. Butcher
6. R. Irani
7. C. Read
8. Sidebottom
9. J Snow
10. J. Benjamin
11. A. Igglesden

This team is being paced so that they peak at the WC.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Don't make baseless statements like that Lillian Thomson, can get the site into hot water.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Rumour is that England is once again, sweeping out the cupboard for the ODIs.

1. A Brown
2. M. Gatting
3. V. Wells
4. KP
5. R. Butcher
6. R. Irani
7. C. Read
8. Sidebottom
9. J Snow
10. J. Benjamin
11. A. Igglesden

This team is being paced so that they peak at the WC.
Looks strong on paper. Number 4 is obviously Kirk Pengilly.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
One could argue that. TBH, I'd just say that I don't find this spoof thread terribly funny really, but each to their own.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Nah, you might not believe it, but some people actually have countenanced the idea.
I believe it...I'm amazed how often bringing back old players seems to pop up. Then again, if he came back and actually scored runs it'd make sense I suppose. I just think continually looking to the past is evidence of something gone wrong.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
It's not looking to the past, though - it's looking to try and put the past behind one. If what Ramprakash has done in the past were to be repeated, no-one would want his selection. However, if it were to be improved upon - drastically - then everyone would be delighted.