• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pak team to destroy SA in Pak or SA

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Would seem rather pointless to play a Test series 12 months after you played one in exactly the same country against exactly the same opposition.

itduzz

Banned
Would seem rather pointless to play a Test series 12 months after you played one in exactly the same country against exactly the same opposition.
12 months is less pointless than playing same opposition in 3 months when NZ tour Eng in summer:laugh:

sirdj

State Vice-Captain
Hey what happened to the Pak destroys Australia thread..............it was sorta funnier.

YankeeAlpha

Cricket Spectator
Cant blame Pakistan for just wanting to play some test cricket..makes a change from setting up countless ODI's against the weaker teams of the world..

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Cant blame Pakistan for just wanting to play some test cricket..makes a change from setting up countless ODI's against the weaker teams of the world..
Oh, certainly, but South Africa does seem a rather odd choice.

If there's no-one else available - which there quite conceivably might not be - then fair noof I suppose.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
This guy picks Jamshed every time he posts he team. He's only played about 20 odd First Class games IIRC, and I saw the ODI series he played against Zimbabwe.. he's not even close to Test standard ATM if he bats even remotely like that. He reminds me a lot of Imran Nazir, although TBF to Jamshed, I think his early FC record is somewhat decent...

Xuhaib

International Coach
This guy picks Jamshed every time he posts he team. He's only played about 20 odd First Class games IIRC, and I saw the ODI series he played against Zimbabwe.. he's not even close to Test standard ATM if he bats even remotely like that. He reminds me a lot of Imran Nazir, although TBF to Jamshed, I think his early FC record is somewhat decent...
I agree he's attacking like Nazir but his short selection is much better. From what I have seen he does not go for ugly cross batted swipes something that you usually link with Nazir, having said that his footwork needs a lot of work.