• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

England risk shut-out from ICC

Craig

World Traveller
Correct me if I'm wrong but if all of this voted on the members of the ICC, especially in regards to getting rid of Zimbabwe years ago, so really wouldn't be the countries who vote fault since they make the decisions instead of one guy in the ICC who decides what? So blame them instead, especially if there is repercussions against the ECB.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Correct me if I'm wrong but if all of this voted on the members of the ICC, especially in regards to getting rid of Zimbabwe years ago, so really wouldn't be the countries who vote fault since they make the decisions instead of one guy in the ICC who decides what? So blame them instead, especially if there is repercussions against the ECB.
Yea. The President/CEO of the ICC cannot dismiss a Test member. I think you need 7/10 votes from full member countries to do it.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I agree with SS on this issue for the most part, but that being said, the ICC are a bunch of jackasses.

Hope England stand their ground.

Craig

World Traveller
Wouldn't the members be a bunch of jackasses since they make all the decisions by voting instead?

inbox24

International Debutant
Haven't you guys learnt anything from Wyclef Jean feat. Akon, Lil Wayne, Niia's 'Sweetest Girl (Dollar Bill)'?

Some live for the bill
Some kill for the bill
She wined for the bill
Grind for the bill
(and she used to be the sweetest girl)
Some steal for the bill, if they got to pay they bill
(and she used to be the sweetest girl)
Tonight Wyclef, Akon, Weezy and Nia

Cos I'mma tell you like you told me
Cash rules everything around me
Singin' dollar dollar bill yall(dollar, dollar bill yall)
Cos I'mma tell you like you told me
Cash rules everything around me

etc etc...

biased indian

International Coach
The ICC annual conference will be held in Dubai this June, ending a 99-year association with Lord's.

Last edited: