• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

David Lloyd: Mad or Not?

Rich2001

International Captain
Just watching the Warwicks vs Yorkshire on Sky and David Lloyd has just given his pridictions for the English summer, lets say if they all go to plan then there will be some very happy English people on this forum!

England vs Zim (2 Tests): Eng 2 - 0

England vs SA (5 Tests): Eng 2 - 0

Eng / Zim / SA (NW Series - OD): Eng

England vs Pakistan (3 ODI's): Eng 3 - 0

County Championship: Surrey

NCL D1: Kent

20/20 Cup: Warwickshire

I think that was all of them...

krkode

State Captain
He simply seems confident that England are in a better position than South Africa are, at the moment.

But I personally think it's a close one between England and South Africa...

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I can't see there being 3 Tests rained off to be honest, and the sides don't look to me the sort to bat 5 days through resultless.

Decided against Canterbury then Rich?

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
England have a good chance of beating South Africa..but they're going to have to play bloody good cricket at times.

Kiwi

State Vice-Captain
I think ENG will win the ODI series and SA will win the test series but they will be close.

V Reddy

International Debutant
Tamara said:
I think ENG will win the ODI series and SA will win the test series but they will be close.
I think exactly the opposite :D . I think England will win the test series against SA but lose in the tri series final to SA . I think they will miss players like Caddick,Hussain,Knight and Stewart in that tri series. I think England will win 2-1 against Pakistan.

Langeveldt

Soutie
I think SA will win the test series 2-1...

SA will win the ODI series, i think the core has been taken out of the England team with no Knight, Hussain, Thorpe, Caddick, Gough..... I cant see them doing much on the odi front. Tests will be another matter though

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Langeveldt - who said anything about Gough not being in the ODI side?

I think his return to International colours will be in the One Dayers - hopefully starting at Old Trafford on the 17th June!