• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dhoni defends dropping seniors/shares thoughts on Australia

R_D

International Debutant
dude they won the ODI comp...that isnt worth anything when they lost the tests 3-1.

its like people saying oh theyre the 2020 world champs...who the hell cares? 2020 is a fundraiser.
:laugh: :laugh:

Did that loss hurt you so much ? it was only ODI series.. take it easy.

R_D

International Debutant
Good comment about fake aggression. That was meant for Ponting for sure.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
dude they won the ODI comp...that isnt worth anything when they lost the tests 3-1.

its like people saying oh theyre the 2020 world champs...who the hell cares? 2020 is a fundraiser.
Get it right idiot.

haroon510

International 12th Man
wow lol all the indians are bashing bond here lol

i have been always with the decision of droping dravid from one day team.. so that was a decision i welcomed..overall, the young team did really will so that proved to be a good decision.. i see good future for guys like rohit sharma, Gutam Gambir, Robin Othapa, Ishant Sharma and afew others.. they still have H. Singh who shouldn't be in the team and it is time for Chawla and Kartik to take over..

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member

dude, Ind lost 2-1 in the tests .... and this thread is not abt test .... some guys r sore coz Ganguly and/or Dravid were left out of the ODIs duh

someone can as well say who the hell cares, if OZ won the test series [and that too with the help of the umpires :roll:] .... every format has its own importance and following. there is no point in trying to undermine others achievements in other formats .... and yeah any world cup is important be it 20T or ODIs .... saying that who the hell cares for 20T WC or ODIs is more like a case of sour grapes :p
Have you considered a psychiatrist?
:laugh: :laugh:

Did that loss hurt you so much ? it was only ODI series.. take it easy.
Get it right idiot.
They won the test series 2-1 not 3-1.

Oh wait, the 47 posts above me all said the same thing.
wow lol all the indians are bashing bond here lol
:laugh: Indeed, stinging seal-of-approval.

Still think I (and Tim Whelan a little further down) put it better however.

Last edited: