• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

rastafarian cricketers

Status
Not open for further replies.

tedjones

Banned
Does anybody else here think that when andrew symonds charged into the streaker it could have been because he was paranoid because of canabis? he might have thought that the streaker was going to jump on him and make him look gay lol i would have done to :laugh: ive never met a rastfarian before but they give us talks about drugs at school :wacko:

ret

International Debutant
haha, looks like a kid is on loose here :p .... this is more like off-topic discussion :)

Days of Grace

International Captain
anyone taking bets on how long tedjones will last here?

I'm putting 10 quid on 'im not seeing out the month...

ret

International Debutant
ok, let this nitwit comment on the topic,

may Symo is a gay and when he saw the streaker running towards him, he thought 'may be, he knows that i m gay & therefore is coming for me, if he jumps on me then everyone will know that i m gay so .....' *wondering*

tedjones

Banned
ok, let this nitwit comment on the topic,

may Symo is a gay and when he saw the streaker running towards him, he thought 'may be, he knows that i m gay & therefore is coming for me, if he jumps on me then everyone will know that i m gay so .....' *wondering*
probably not, i think its becuase of drugs. does anyone know what other drugs rastafarians take? its terrible that they could be allowed to play cricket in front of people who can be influenced :@

ret

International Debutant
probably not, i think its becuase of drugs. does anyone know what other drugs rastafarians take? its terrible that they could be allowed to play cricket in front of people who can be influenced :@
why would a kid want to know abt drugs :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.