• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Imtiaz Patel to succeed Speed as ICC Chief

haroon510

International 12th Man
now BCCI is going to run the cricket world officially since there is an indian icc cheif.. i am glad to see Malcom gone.. he never did a fair job as icc chief..

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
:laugh:

Either way, can't remember why, but I've had reason to distrust IS Bindra before now. So quite glad it's not him.

haroon510

International 12th Man
Imtiaz Patel is from the SA cricket system, not the BCCI.
he is south african from indian origin.. i was wondering what kind of qualification u need to have to be the icc cheif.. the answer is none.. u need to have the origin of indian under ur name or nationality and the support of ruthless BCCI whose power can change the match refrees and umpires on a match.. u can be icc Cheif.. as easy as it can be .. but again i am happy that malcom speed is out for good..that is a good news.. lets hope we get a good one day world cup on 2011..

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
he is south african from indian origin.. i was wondering what kind of qualification u need to have to be the icc cheif.. the answer is none.. u need to have the origin of indian under ur name or nationality and the support of ruthless BCCI whose power can change the match refrees and umpires on a match.. u can be icc Cheif.. as easy as it can be
:laugh:

Paranoid much?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Imtiaz Patel, chief executive of Supersport, the South African broadcast network, will succeed Malcolm Speed as the ICC's chief executive when he steps down in June.