• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which International Team Do You Support?

Which International Team do you Support?

• Total voters

Craig

World Traveller
New Zealand FTW.

Been here for 9 years but I don't feel Australian in any sense of the form.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Quite a few people who I still think it'd be good to see a vote from...

Corey, Kyle, Anil, Arjun, Raghav, Sameer (pup11), JASON, Anthony (JBH001), Migara, np10, BhupinderSingh, David Hoitink, Sean Bennett (still presume he'll vote Scotland), Andy Garven, Colin (aussie), Tim Evans, howardj, social, Tom Bowman, 16toS, Heath, simmy, Natman20, NUFAN, chalky, stumpski, Steulen, Slifer (That's the "how odd they haven't voted already" lot)

Sudeep, Dave Watt, Simon, Rob Dauth, Rob Malone, Gaurav (cricketboy29), Yaju, Blake, McPinch, Josh, Gerard, Andy Cloete, Dan Towns, Seam Fullins, nibblet, ash chaulk, Sammie, N**k B***ich, Rob Hing, Ian Markus, Linda Philipps, Patrick Gundry, KennyD, Chris Butler, Majin, Mahinda, Nick Hancock, BlackCap_Fan (That's the "around but not often in CC" lot)

MoxPearl, zinzan12, Dark Hunter, Dylan Jellett, Bouncer, Eclipse, gunner, garage flower, amz, Poker Boy, godofcricket, Joanna, Jack Firth, Nishant, Vish Reddy, "Dravid", Legglancer (That's the "often go missing - might have to wait for ages" lot)

SJS, Matt of '79, le, Jesse, Salamuddin Janissar, sledger (That's the "worried they've disappeared again" lot)

Nishant

International 12th Man
Quite a few people who I still think it'd be good to see a vote from...

Corey, Kyle, Anil, Arjun, Raghav, Sameer (pup11), JASON, Anthony (JBH001), Migara, np10, BhupinderSingh, David Hoitink, Sean Bennett (still presume he'll vote Scotland), Andy Garven, Colin (aussie), Tim Evans, howardj, social, Tom Bowman, 16toS, Heath, simmy, Natman20, NUFAN, chalky, stumpski, Steulen, Slifer (That's the "how odd they haven't voted already" lot)

Sudeep, Dave Watt, Simon, Rob Dauth, Rob Malone, Gaurav (cricketboy29), Yaju, Blake, McPinch, Josh, Gerard, Andy Cloete, Dan Towns, Seam Fullins, nibblet, ash chaulk, Sammie, N**k B***ich, Rob Hing, Ian Markus, Linda Philipps, Patrick Gundry, KennyD, Chris Butler, Majin, Mahinda, Nick Hancock, BlackCap_Fan (That's the "around but not often in CC" lot)

MoxPearl, zinzan12, Dark Hunter, Dylan Jellett, Bouncer, Eclipse, gunner, garage flower, amz, Poker Boy, godofcricket, Joanna, Jack Firth, Nishant, Vish Reddy, "Dravid", Legglancer (That's the "often go missing - might have to wait for ages" lot)

SJS, Matt of '79, le, Jesse, Salamuddin Janissar, sledger (That's the "worried they've disappeared again" lot)
sorry mate...i have been gone for a long time...but this time im here to stay...i should be on cricketweb a lot more now...just as much as much as the old days...theres no reason for me not to be lol!!!

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Ah, excellent. :)

Currently, incidentally, Australia have 32 votes. By my calculations, this tally could be doubled if all CW Aussies\Aussie-fans who haven't so far were to vote.