• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Predict ICC Test, Odi & T20 Tables 10 Years from Now!

laksh_01

State Vice-Captain
Hi friends lets pridict for fun:

Test Table:
01) Australia
02) India
03) South Africa
04) England
05) Pakistan
06) Srilanka
07) New Zealand
08) West Indies
09) Bangladesh
10) Ireland
11) Zimbabwe

Odi Table:
01) India
02) South Africa
03) Australia
04) Pakistan
05) Srilanka
06) New Zealand
07) West Indies
08) England
09) Bangladesh
10) Ireland
11) Scotland
12) Kenya
13) Zimbabwe

T20 Table:
01) South Africa
02) India
03) Pakistan
04) Australia
05) New Zealand
06) West Indies
07) England
08) Bangladesh
09) Srilanka
10) Ireland
11) Scotland
12) Zimbabwe
13) Kenya
14) UAE
15) Namibia

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Test Table:
01) India
*daylight*
The rest...

Odi Table:
01) India
*daylight*
The rest...

T20 Table:
01) India
*daylight*
The rest...

:cool:

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Pick a card, any card... :p

Really who knows, personally I reckon Bangladesh will be higher than ninth, New Zealand will be mid-table, the West Indies struggling in the depths of the table and the top sides still Australia, India and South Africa.

slugger

State Vice-Captain
pointless the world ends in 2012.. anyway.. or is 2022 keeps changing .. but seriously your 3 top teams are pretty much swap amongest themselves in each form.. you havent even consided a suprise like China, Canada (fastest growing sport in that country) even USA with the money been tossed around now it wont be long before other countries start to consider their place in the cricket world plus 20/20 being suggested in the olympics.. just anything is possible within 10 years...

mind you these been 18 Soccer World Cups.. and ony 8 teams have won it..

Last edited:

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
1. India
2. Pakistan
.................................................................... a broad gap..........................................
the rest of the teams

Of course that is for all forms of the game (but you know predicting the future correctly is not easy for anyone :) )

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
I predict the rise of Uber-Test status which will be invented y the BCCI and granted to England and Australia only.:happy:

Table
Australia
Huge gap

India and England tied second

ret

International Debutant
it's hard for me to predict who will win the 2011 WC .... predicting things, 10 yrs down the line is not my cup of tea but I expect Ind, OZ n SA to be amongst the top 3 in most formats

Flem274*

123/5
This is very very hit and miss. I'll say India will be better, NZ will be better (come on, its not as if the new blokes will find it dificult), Australia won't dominate but be in the top three, England will be worse in tests but better at ODIs and Bangladesh will have climbed a few spots.

Precambrian

Banned
2018 ICC Test Rankings will more or less be the same as 2013 Test rankings.

Coz going by the current ICL IPL smuckmuck, Premier leagues could dominate and decimate organised test cricket by 2015. ODIs still would continue for some more time, though I still doubt they would continue for a longer time. By 2020 (aptly). inter nationa 20-20s become exhibition stuff. we'll have a hotly contested IPL, APL, SPLetc and a Champions Trophy. A world 20-20 every 2 or 4 years.

ret

International Debutant
Will there be more Test Teams by 2015?
we could hv different tiers in test cricket w/ top 5-6 teams being in tier one and then next 5-6 teams in tier two and so on .... so yeah more test teams is a possibility

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I dunno. Lets say Australia will be the best test side, and India in ODI's and Twenty20's

Storer

School Boy/Girl Captain
T20's are dire.

But I'd say Australia for tests, India for One dayers, annnnd, Australia for T20.

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
1. China
2. Bangladesh
3. India
4. Australia
5. Sri Lanka
6. Pakistan
7. New Zealand
8. England
9. Kenya
10. West Indies