• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Twenty20 Dream Team

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
1.Hayden
2.Gilchrist (wk)
3.Ponting
4.Taylor
5.Symonds
6.Cairns
7.McCullum
8.Vettori
9.Warne (c)
10.Bond
11.McGrath

Keeping it local. :)

Shri

Mr. Glass
Yeah, getting a part-timer to bowl the death overs. Seems like luck rather then genius.
Maybe he saw some X factor in Raina that is too subtle for you to notice and used that to win a game. He has bowled in almost every game after that with an exceptional economy rate and key wickets. I say it was strategy and not luck. Same goes for Joginder Sharma.

wfdu_ben91

International 12th Man
Maybe he saw some X factor in Raina that is too subtle for you to notice and used that to win a game. He has bowled in almost every game after that with an exceptional economy rate and key wickets. I say it was strategy and not luck. Same goes for Joginder Sharma.
Not to dissimilar to Ponting bringing Michael Clarke on in the dying overs at the Sydney Test. Australia v India. So that means Ponting is a better captain then Warne? :laugh:

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
God, this is ridiculous. Captaincy is such a subjective judgement, because they never really face the same situations as each other.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Not to dissimilar to Ponting bringing Michael Clarke on in the dying overs at the Sydney Test. Australia v India. So that means Ponting is a better captain then Warne? :laugh:
Tests? This is T20s we are talking about. And I already said that a captain is only as good as his team. You chose to drag the subject and now your lines dont make much sense.

wfdu_ben91

International 12th Man
Tests? This is T20s we are talking about. And I already said that a captain is only as good as his team. You chose to drag the subject and now your lines dont make much sense.
You dragged the subject just as much as I did, pal. Don't throw blame and claim that nothing I'm saying is making sense just to make yourself look hardcore. I bring up an example which contradicts your theory and you change the subject.

Shri

Mr. Glass
You dragged the subject just as much as I did, pal. Don't throw blame and claim that nothing I'm saying is making sense just to make yourself look hardcore. I bring up an example which contradicts your theory and you change the subject.
Get ****ed.

You have never made sense in discussions before. I wont waste my breath.

wfdu_ben91

International 12th Man
Get ****ed.

You have never made sense in discussions before. I wont waste my breath.
The reason why nothing makes sense to you is because my superior intelligence leaves your feeble and fradgile mind in a whirlwind. In other words, it'd be like a 120 pound guy on ecstasy boxing a fully motivated Mike Tyson, who is ready to bite your ear off and much like the aftermath, the post that you just posted resembles a sore loser with fanny rash.

Shri

Mr. Glass
The reason why nothing makes sense to you is because my superior intelligence leaves your feeble and fradgile mind in a whirlwind. In other words, it'd be like a 120 pound guy on ecstasy boxing a fully motivated Mike Tyson, who is ready to bite your ear off and much like the aftermath, the post that you just posted resembles a sore loser with fanny rash.
Your superior foolishness...err...intelligence hasn't answered my initial question at all. I will leave the others to decide who dragged the issue. What has KP done in T20 to merit a spot in the T20 side was my question. You used your superior foolishness...err, sorry mate cant just put you and intelligence in the same line...and told me that the reason for you selecting KP in your side was because I selected Dhoni in my side(seriously wtf?). So, answer my question foo...*ahem*..."intelligent" young lad.