• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Symonds Shoulder Charge Punishment

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Man, what a bunch of stiffs you lot are for getting stuck into the streaker. It's the 'Gabba ffs, not Westminster Abbey during the Queen Mother's funeral. I say if you've got the stones to get your kit off and run around nude in front of 30,000 people, fair play to ya.
Difficult to argue with this tbh.

frey

School Boy/Girl Captain
Oh no, not again. Just 3 Laugh smilies this time? Down by 5 from the previous stint.
Thanks again for the welcome. I am all 'smiles' and it is nice to be back. Your statistical record keeping on the number and usage of smilies is spot on. Well done again. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Keep :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Players like Symonds and Harbhajan really make me consider actually going into Sports Law rather than the alternative areas. They'll make you a bucket load every summer.