• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

If you could get rid of one thing from the cricketing scene...

If you could get rid of one thing:

• Total voters

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i wasn't having a crack or saying NZ are better (we're a mini England) I just think their media are ****ed. Sidebottom>everybody.
Haha, I wasn't defending them, I was just pointing out that their media are ****ed for reasons other than the one you mentioned. Also, Sidebottom is > everybody :p

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I hardly think you can blame the ARG one on deliberate tactics given it was a last-second arrangement TBH.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I hardly think you can blame the ARG one on deliberate tactics given it was a last-second arrangement TBH.
No, and it's always like that.

It's just a symptom of the thing that most annoys me about cricket though. When a team goes 1 down in a 4-match series, you wonder if they'll even have a reasonable chance to come back.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
England are jsut ****ing random, no consistency whatsoever, except their media always think they're gun, even when they suck.

In saying that, lots of England players rule, luff Caddick and Gough and Sidearse.
As Uppercut said, no they don't. Our media are the first to jump on the team's back when they **** up. They are also the first to big them up when they win a match against Botswana 'C', mind

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Of course it doesn't, and although it's true that there's plenty of exaggeration (both over-exaggeration of the good and over-exaggeration of the bad) used more often than not, England are often less than pretty OK and have been throughout the last 19 years. Often it's been a so-close-yet-so-far situation, but of times it's also been a not-even-close one.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Say you could push a button and get rid of something that's been annoying you greatly in recent times which would it be?

Other options to be added on request.
I would like to Add 'Referral System' and have my vote changed to that, if possible. Thanks