• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New look NZ team

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Daniel Vettori has decided to look like David Beckham:

well kind of, looks more like a mo-hawk gone wrong.

Apparently some of the team have dyed their hair blonde & Styris has dyed his hair black. Im not sure what statement they are trying to make with this.

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
That haircut is terrible! Beckham's looks rubbish but that's just terrible!

Kiwi

State Vice-Captain
Styris with Black hair.......oww.. ugly.

I think it takes away vettori's baby look. Finally

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
marc71178 said:
Says the man called Rik... :P
That's rather poor Marc. My hair is neither blonde or in a screwed up mohawk. Actually it's in the best style it's ever had at the moment.

Last edited:

krkode

State Captain
Rik said:
That's rather poor Marc. My hair is neither blonde or in a screwed up mohawk. Actually it's in the best style it's ever had at the moment.
Perhaps what he meant was that Vettori doesn't care if a 19 year old guy called Rik from the UK thinks he looks aweful.

There's a different crowd that Vettori and Beckham might be catering to:saint:

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Langeveldt said:
I think the fact that Beckham wears a hair band is disgusting... He could be the best woman footballer ever
Nowt wrong with hair bands.

18 months since my last haircut - and counting.

Last time I grew it, it reached 21 inches long. Took 5 years.

I may try to beat my record this time.

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
krkode said:
Perhaps what he meant was that Vettori doesn't care if a 19 year old guy called Rik from the UK thinks he looks aweful.

There's a different crowd that Vettori and Beckham might be catering to:saint:
Who's this guy? I'm Eric :P

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
okay now dan the man looks whack , i knew heaps of chicks that dont even follow cricket that digged this man , and now he goes around lookin like he is posing for some charity group..

Styris , black hair ? I knew that dude was ugly right from the start, but i think he is just making the statement open about himself , great to know he is self concious