• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Award for the Australia v. England Cricket match?

XiXiDu

Cricket Spectator
What award does the winning team receive for the annual cricket match between England and Australia?

It's for a quiz, if anyone could tell me that would be cool :D

XiXiDu

Cricket Spectator
lmao come on people what's up with you, I don't know cricket, I only came here to ask if someone could tell me the answer to that because it's a question in a online quiz ...

Or don't you know the answer? And yes, nobody here plays or watch cricket LOL

XiXiDu

Cricket Spectator
Cloete said:
have u seen his website?? it's like terrorism!
lol wtf? Which site, xixidu.com, you joking? I didn't update it in ages, if you mean it looks ****ty by terrorism ...

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
XiXiDu said:

<snip>
Or don't you know the answer? And yes, nobody here plays or watch cricket LOL
XiXiDu - the trophy awarded to the winner of the test cricket series between England and Australia is indeed called 'The Ashes'.

For a full history of the trophy, this site here has a quite comprehensive history.

Sorry about the popups, but once you get through them, the site is very informative.

Cloete

International Captain
yeah fair enuff. cause i was joking about ur site :D. n e wayz. wat football team u follow?

PY

International Coach
Is this a competition to see how long one simple question can be dragged on and on and on and on etc?
:lol: