• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who is this?

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
That crew-cut looks like one of Simon Doulls haircuts in the mid 90's so i still reckon its him, but I could be wrong.

Cloete

International Captain
yeah kasper(kasprowicz) has a cut alot like that as well. both also have very square faces. but that looks a little bit 2 square for kasper.... but u never know ;)

krkode

State Captain
I always saw Kasprowicz as a bit more taller and....hmm...how should I put this...heavier :P

Hoggy

U19 12th Man
Seeing as though the link says it is from NZ, I'd go along with Doull.

Must be playing a game in England by the looks of the advertising boards.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
vishnureddy said:
Marc, is he always in your mind or what?:lol: :lol: ;) .You nominated him for the best overall player too.
Members of the AAAS should take every opportunity to boost the great man!

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
i'd say its one of those vodafone spot the ball competitions, NZcricket.co.nz did a while back where you had to pick which square the ball was placed.