• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which IPL franchise will you be supporting?

Which IPL team do you support?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jeevan

International 12th Man
Mumbai, place of birth and these darn tribal loyalties die hard.

Had I had a clean slate, would've plonked for Mohali. Best constructed team
MHO.

masterblaster

International Captain
Will be supporting Delhi since it's my place of birth. Plus a squad with McGrath, Vettori, Gambhir and Sehwag is terrific.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
McGrath's almost the forgotten man. Granted he's old and retired, but I'd back him to be one of the more economical bowlers.

He came back for NSW for one T20 game this season, and I think he took 1/11 from his 4 overs opening the bowling.

masterblaster

International Captain
McGrath's almost the forgotten man. Granted he's old and retired, but I'd back him to be one of the more economical bowlers.

He came back for NSW for one T20 game this season, and I think he took 1/11 from his 4 overs opening the bowling.
I'd back him to be the best bowler in the competition. He'll play hard and bowl very economically and show the other teams that it was a mistake not to bid for him.

haroon510

International 12th Man
we have Shahid khan afridi, andrew symonds, Adam Gilchrist, Chamra silva.. all big hitters in hyderabad.. so there is no question of me choosing other time instead of hyderabad..

Dheli sounds pretty interesting with Mcgrath and asif playing together.. i thnk it will be a wonderful exprience for asif playing in the same team with Mcgrath..he is going to learn alot from him as he seems very talented and fast learner..

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Chennai, mainly because of the Kiwis there, but I also like the other signings. Plus Chennai is a cool place name to say. Cheeennnnnnnnnaaaaiiiiii.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
The absence of Poms means the give-a-toss factor is quite low, really. Is it even being shown over here?

Plus, y'know, there's the evil to consider; what with the teams merely being the human faces of soulless multinational corporations. One might as well cheer for Coca-Cola when it trounces Pepsi.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The absence of Poms means the give-a-toss factor is quite low, really. Is it even being shown over here?

Plus, y'know, there's the evil to consider; what with the teams merely being the human faces of soulless multinational corporations. One might as well cheer for Coca-Cola when it trounces Pepsi.

So it'd be really hypocritical of you if you supported a Premiership football club made up of endless mercenaries and an absence of Poms now wouldn't it?

fatbury

Cricket Spectator
Jaipur for me .. hard as an Englishman as there are none of us in it .. but Warney's team for me

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I've decided to go for Bangalore.

Bracken, Chanderpaul, Kumble, Kallis, Dravid are in it, so Bangalore will be my favourite side to watch easily.