• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Details on how to get your own club forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

James

Cricket Web Owner
If you run a Cricket Club anywhere in the world and would like to boost your coverage, then Cricket Web is offering you your very own cforum on Cricket Web FREE OF CHARGE!

The following is included:

* Customisable Colour Schedule - you can customise the colour of your forum to match your club colours if you so wish.

* Moderator - you can choose who you would like to be moderators for you forum.

* Unlimited Space - no matter how many posts, attachments, etc are posted we'll host it all free of charge

If you're interested in finding out more please email clubforum@cricketweb.net

Craig

World Traveller
I am considering requesting for one, for my local club Runaway Bay Cricket Club. This is certainly generous by Cricket Web. Although I dont have a website for it.

lee1979

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Hi James,
Would it be possible to set a forum up for my team, Wentworth CC, who currently play in the Doncaster and District League, Section A?
I would very much appreciate the chance to start one.

Cheers, Lee.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Sure Lee.

Send me an email with the Clubs name again and the website address and I'll set it up.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
James,

If its possible ill get you to setup a forum for our team here in Sydney where all the boys will be playing, ill send ya an email in the next few days...

Cheers
Blew

amits

Banned
is it possible to create forums for fan clubs like a "sachin tendulkar fan club" ?

this suggestion was orginally given by nikhil. it will be good if we can have that type of a forum out here on cricketweb.net forums :)

its location can be mumbai, india obviously.

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
NO man. Ive said it before, ill say it again, CW is not the place for that. If you want fan clubs go elsewhere.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mr. Ponting said:
NO man. Ive said it before, ill say it again, CW is not the place for that. If you want fan clubs go elsewhere.
I don't see what your big objection is. There are a few of the Club forums which are largely unused, so I don't see why it would be so wrong to start a cricket-related forum that would be used more regularly (even if it is largely unused also). There are alot of Indian supporters on the site. Perhaps an India fan-club where they can reside.

Forest069

Cricket Spectator
Cleethorpes Cricket Club

James,

Please Could You Setup A Forum Regarding Cleethorpes Cricket Club. They Play In The Oxbridge Yorkshier Premier League And Won It This Season. Their Website Is: www.cleethorpescricketclub.co.uk/
I Would Be Grateful If You Could Setup This Forum!
Matthew Broughton:P

Forest069

Cricket Spectator
Blewy,

Do You Know Shane Deitz?
He Plays For South Australia Redbacks.
He Played For My Cricket Team Last Season.(Cleethorpes Cricket Club. In England)
He Stayed In My Dad's Flat While He Was Playing For Cleethorpes Cricket Club.
I Believe He Is The Wicket-Keeper.

DJellett

International Debutant
Shane Deitz

"Deitzy" is a S.A Redbacks player who opens the batting and is a backup keeper to G. Manou.

spikeypineapple

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
dear james,

is it possible for you to setup a forum for an indoor cricket club?? I mean it still is a form of cricket and were doing quite well in the Western Australian local leagues. Our team name is the Titans and were currently playing in perth metropolitan area.

Contact me @ viveash4life@hotmail.com.

Cheers

jason

Status
Not open for further replies.