• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The best umpires in world cricket!

FRAZ

International Captain
Darrel Hair

If cricinfo says this then what else can I say . This is not the spirit at all . It is not going to help any cause .This is not fair . I am not happy

On another day, though, the outcome would have been very different for Pakistan, who probably won't be exchanging pleasantries with Darrell Hair in the near future. When Pietersen was on 2, he got an inside edge via his pad through to Kamran Akmal but Hair declined the appeal. Pakistan could feel rightly aggrieved with that decision but when Pietersen was 29 they could have no complaints as Shahid Nazir overstepped. They will also feel Pietersen escaped two very close lbw appeals early in his innings, but the fact that he was shelled at midwicket the ball before he retired shows Pakistan didn't help themselves.

http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/engvpak/content/current/story/255558.html

a10khan

School Boy/Girl Captain
He does deserve a new one, in fact a deserves a seperate forum. The moment i saw him, i knew he'll screw us big. not a pak game has gone by in which he has made a multiple of incorrect decisions against Pak.

FRAZ

International Captain
a10khan said:
He does deserve a new one, in fact a deserves a seperate forum. The moment i saw him, i knew he'll screw us big. not a pak game has gone by in which he has made a multiple of incorrect decisions against Pak.
I wish some day ........................... Anyways I also knew that some thing is going to happen and guess what it happened. Now where are the fair game preachers? I remember idiots making news and headlines that Saqlain took a couple of wickets on No-balls . No honest wanna-be would like to discuss on this issue. Now tell me was it the spirit of the game ? You wanna win so bad ? man this is insane isn't it ? That is why I am a big fan of Shoaib Akhtar because he sweared at a certain piggish creature right in the middle of the ground !!!

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
FRAZ said:
If cricinfo says this then what else can I say . This is not the spirit at all . It is not going to help any cause .This is not fair . I am not happy

On another day, though, the outcome would have been very different for Pakistan, who probably won't be exchanging pleasantries with Darrell Hair in the near future. When Pietersen was on 2, he got an inside edge via his pad through to Kamran Akmal but Hair declined the appeal. Pakistan could feel rightly aggrieved with that decision but when Pietersen was 29 they could have no complaints as Shahid Nazir overstepped. They will also feel Pietersen escaped two very close lbw appeals early in his innings, but the fact that he was shelled at midwicket the ball before he retired shows Pakistan didn't help themselves.

http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/engvpak/content/current/story/255558.html

Seems KP and Darryll Hair have something going between them .:laugh:

KP got several let offs from Hair (2 or 3) when he made his Ton against SL at Lords ,IIRC.

Whenever he retires , he will need to send a big Thank You present to Darrell for bolstering his averages , as opposed to Naz (Nasser Hussein) whose averages were severely dented by Darryll who gave him out on more than a few occasions on dubious grounds , as I remember .:)

Last edited:

FRAZ

International Captain
Man I realy remember the real men like Gavaskar and Imran . This goof Inzamam should have taken the team out of the ground . Problem is that "no non-sense honest wanna be would like to say a damn word against Darrel Hair . I wish ................ Dun Ask how angry I am !!!!!!!
I mean Is it the self-respect that Pakistan should carry on the test ? This stupid head Inzamam should have walked off ,No matter what the consequences are ........... I mean this is what ? Now the fair game preachers will just lift their a**** up and walk away from this . HUH , Thats it, this is the true face of some people . So corrupt ,so filthy ,So piggish , so un-fair , so ****** up .. ICC what are you doing ?
Knowledgeable wanna bes will just smile away from this situation ..... I cancel the result of this match in my brain already !!!!!!!!!!!!! I know now more and more decisions are going to go against Pakistan especially in the fourth innings . Pig !!!!!!

Xuhaib

International Coach
FRAZ said:
Man I realy remember the real men like Gavaskar and Imran . This goof Inzamam should have taken the team out of the ground . Problem is that "no non-sense honest wanna be would like to say a damn word against Darrel Hair . I wish ................ Dun Ask how angry I am !!!!!!!
I mean Is it the self-respect that Pakistan should carry on the test ? This stupid head Inzamam should have walked off ,No matter what the consequences are ........... I mean this is what ? Now the fair game preachers will just lift their a**** up and walk away from this . HUH , Thats it, this is the true face of some people . So corrupt ,so filthy ,So piggish , so un-fair , so ****** up .. ICC what are you doing ?
Knowledgeable wanna bes will just smile away from this situation ..... I cancel the result of this match in my brain already !!!!!!!!!!!!! I know now more and more decisions are going to go against Pakistan especially in the fourth innings . Pig !!!!!!
I dont thinkPakistan should have gone to the extream of walking off from the feild. They are professionals and all professionals know that life is not always fair but i seriously feel ICI should strip Hair of his elite umpire status.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Rajeev said:
Thank your own Pakistani Management who were against 3rd umpire appealing
Improve the standard of umpires and you will not need any 3rd umpire management.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
FRAZ said:
Umm..... what?

FRAZ

International Captain
andyc said:
Umm..... what?
What do you mean by " Umm..... what?"
Every thing is there . Read it if you can peep through the braces ... Not in any good mood !!!!
I am writing an email and forwarding it to 5 top English newspapers of Pakistan plus I am also sending the links of the pages to the newspapers who were barking loudly at the time when Saqlain took a couple of wickets ,and it wasn't even Saqlain's mistake .
I mean I am not satisfied as a viewer and as a fan of cricket . Pathetic clown i.e. pig (umpire so called)... I am not in myself today . I am writing a detailed email with all the material and forwarding it to all other newspapers that only talk to make fuss. Clowns !!!!
Blind idiots i.e. ICC .
Its not only me but the great man Wasim Akram said the same thing . Life is easy to talk when in an air conditioned room with brain full of sarcasm and expencive braces on . One will feel the pain if it hurts . I am hurt . I feel like doing some thing . I am not in myself today . I am really heart broken .
Sitting behind a screen and on a chubby one and talking wont do any thing . Heart aches when you are not rewarded for all the sweat and efforts .
Read it and mind you Michael Holding is an honest person !!!
http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/columns/content/story/237606.html
I think off topic is enough to show the inner hate to wards me ... I am not happy at all . I am certainly not happy !!!!

Last edited:

Craig

World Traveller
If somebody who isn't an umpire and think all umpires are idiots, how about putting their money where their mouth is and go and take the exam?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Xuhaib said:
Improve the standard of umpires and you will not need any 3rd umpire management.
The standard of umpiring is no worse than it ever has been.

The media coverage (and direction of reporting) is a lot different, hence the mistakes are consistently being highlighted a lot more.

I assume that you were moaning about the umpiring the last time Pakistan toured as well were you (remember when 3 or 4 wickets fell to no balls in one session?)

FRAZ

International Captain
marc71178 said:
The standard of umpiring is no worse than it ever has been.

The media coverage (and direction of reporting) is a lot different, hence the mistakes are consistently being highlighted a lot more.

I assume that you were moaning about the umpiring the last time Pakistan toured as well were you (remember when 3 or 4 wickets fell to no balls in one session?)
Marc dear the problem is not the umpiring . If any other umpire was doing it then I was not even going to notice it . The problem is Darrell Hair's quite visible and quite pacific targeting . I cannot make my point clear untill unless I will see you commenting upon Khizer Hayat etc doing the same thing to any other team . Ranting was spot on and quite necessary.
I do not get it that why now Darrel's problem is being generalized as a common problem ?

Last edited:

FRAZ

International Captain
marc71178 said:
Stupid ranting to try and seek attention doesn't win the Inzy.
I never understood that what the gentleman was saying . I thought that may be some friendly gesture or a friendly remark or something . I got the diss and thank you I do not seek it . Thank you very much . My ranting is spot on and will be visible in some doings which are common in the Darrell's hood like the comment that you just said .

FRAZ

International Captain
And mind you that I started talking after taking a quote from cricinfo .And I am sorry about it . And please Marc I do not seek any thing from you . I always seek my God and thats it . Thank you what ever you have ,you can keep it ..