• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Chris Taylor & Andrew Gale Cricket Column

Status
Not open for further replies.

James

Cricket Web Owner

Read all about the life, experiences and insight of English County Cricket pros, Andrew Gale and Chris Taylor who provide a regular feature blog, exclusive to CW.

James

Cricket Web Owner
From Bad to Worse for Chris Taylor

Chris Taylor said:
I have also spent some of my time trawling the internet for cricket related sites to link with our coaching website. Can I firstly say that 'Cricket Web' is comprehensively the best cricket news, information and forum site I have come across so far, keep up the good work James and the team.

Andrew and I would also like to ask for some help from 'Cricket Web' viewers. We are trying to get our website seen by as many young cricketers around the world as possible. We would be most grateful if anyone who has the website authority or knows anyone with a cricket related (cricket related in any way) website, if you could link to our coaching website. The URL is http://www.procricketcoachingacademy.com and if you could put the description as 'Cricket coaching for juniors from current professional cricketers' that would be great. Similarly if anyone could mention the website and the website address (2 lines above) in a cricketing blog, we would really appreciate it. If you would like anymore information on this please email at procoachcricketacademy@hotmail.co.uk or simply log onto our website at www.procricketcoachingacademy.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.