• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Worst fielding side!

James

Cricket Web Owner
After seeing the past 2 one-dayers between New Zealand and England I would say that England are one of the worst fielding sides around if not the worst!

They can't even hold straight forward catches! :P

What does everyone else thing?

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
England, India & Pakistan take the cake for their fielding.

England really have no excuse with their lush fields back home. Its slightly harder for the young Asian players growing up as some of their grounds are horrible.

G

I'm a true England fan and I think the fielding is literally c***!

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
India. That was pathetic even by club standards.

The next Indian player who tries to stop a boundary with his foot needs to be dropped for the next Test. That's zero commitment.