• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who will be Australia’s next vice-captain and who should be?

PhoenixFire

International Coach
I'd be wary of giving it to Clarke after seeing that claimed catch tbh. Not saying you should judge him on one thing like that, but it should count against him.

Last edited:

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Who cares? I mean, Australians thinking they're the best team in the world and that they actually matter. Man.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Clarke may well get it as he is likely to be the next long term skipper. Personally I would like to see Hayden as VC for the time being - he certainly seems keen to play on for the next couple of years at least and deserves a go. Hussey and Lee i have no particular objections to, i just think that Hayden is the best option now and Clarke the best for the future.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
I'd be wary of giving it to Clarke after seeing that claimed catch tbh. Not saying you should judge him on one thing like that, but it should count against him.
I'd agree with you, except that ruthless attitude appears to be lauded in Australia... :ph34r: