• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

backyard injuries

jazza

Cricket Spectator
:undecided: :cry: once iwas playing in the back yard with 2 of my cousins and i put my cousin in at bad pad and my cousin hit him fair on top of the nooogin and the red cricket ball sailed ontop of my next door neighbours roof with was about 20m away and it left the seam on his head heheh :cheesy:

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
:laugh:

LOL!! That's usually what happens to me....hurts even more when it's a tennis ball!!

[Edited on 6/16/02 by Eyes_Only]

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I broke my foot! I was fielding just in the gutter and the ball came my way so ran (away from the house) about two steps and then the ball hit a tree. We were playing one hand one bounce so I turned and wacked the site of my foot into the gutter, and broke a bone!

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i was playing b. cricket drunk once or 4 times :P and i hit my leg with the bat, i didnt take much notice of it at the time, but it really hurt the next day.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Was playing on tarmac in the snow, at about new year i think, slipped over and hurt my arm, didnt break it thankfully...